Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You know who you are! I feel awful that I just realized I didn't send you a card. It's a weak excuse but there has been so much going on, still is really, that I haven't focused on anything important like your birthday for a while. Our house closed today and the money is in the bank so there is a lot less going on now; as I wrote the date today I realized what that makes tomorrow.





YOUR BIRTHDAY!! WOO HOO. We will celebrate the day you were born, because that was a special day. You are in the top three women (along with our Mom and my wife) who have influenced my life, and that means a lot to me.

And now a word from your sister-in-law... "no, I'll say it to her when I see her. It's not my blog; leave me alone and let me pack. I mean it, just write what you want to and I'll tell her what I want to when I see her."

Hershey and Oreos long to express themselves but lack the means, just know they care about you and wish you a happy birthday.

I'll see you in a couple weeks at one of the events that's eating up your time in it's planning stages.

I love you, happy birthday.

1 comment:

Echo said...

I love you both too...you made my day. Even J.A.M. know how crazy our schedule is--everyone of them said, "Happy Birthday, even though we don't have time to celebrate right now, Mom!" Can't wait to see you both :)