Friday, May 30, 2008

One way Karma

The Luna moth was on the back porch again this morning; I liked it better when I thought it was rare. They are huge; Oreos really wanted to torture it.

I saw on the news that Sharon Stone had to apologize for saying that China brought their recent earthquake on themselves. She thinks it's Karma for their mistreatment of Tibetans. I have yet to hear her apologize for Sliver, The quick and the dead, Basic instinct or any of her miserable movies. If she truly believed in Karma she would live in constant fear of something crushing her at any moment...lights out. But, like many stars with too much time and our money on their hands, the cause-of-the-week makes her feel better about life. Don't get me wrong, Tibet concerns me but I am really offended by Sliver too.

Why can't more stars be like David Hasselhoff? I've never heard him rant about anything, I'm not sure he can even spell rant. His series were true 80's trash, and he took the money and ran; he never thought his "fame" made him worthy of deciding world issues. His goofiness made Knight Rider mildly entertaining, and the car/man interactions were priceless.
"Be careful Michael I'm detecting two elevated heart rates inside, I suspect a struggle of some sort is taking place."
"Very funny Kit, I told you not to scan my house and my wife is home alone."
"It was just a joke Michael, did I hit a nerve?"
"When gas reaches $4 a gallon your powerful gas guzzling engine will render you obsolete."
"Oh please Michael, that will never happen."
"Last time Kit, don't scan my house."
"It's okay Michael, one heart beat just went out the back window."
"When they crush you Kit, I want to be there."
"Please Michael, that will never happen either. I need to get going, I am on my way to pick up Sharon Stone."

1 comment:

Echo said...

I am laughing and laughing--this is really good!