Thursday, March 6, 2008

The coffee chronicles II

On the third day they said,
"Let there be depression," and there was, and it was good. I was just saying the other day,
"Isn't there something I can do to bring a little depression into my life?" And then it hit me, take away one of my only vices, one that I've enjoyed for decades!

The first law of vices states that you can neither create nor destroy vice, you can only reallocate it. I don't want to smoke or drink (that's not entirely true, but I choose not to), I suppose I could eat more chocolate; who am I kidding, I'll probably just run more miles.

If I make it through the day without Excedrin, I'll feel much better about the whole thing and move on to acceptance tomorrow. I'll start the day with a nice run, and then move on to acceptance.

I saw pig rock this morning and it looked very sad, almost forlorn. I have been neglecting it, and as we know, it must be acknowledged. Hang in there my little pig buddy, I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: