Monday, January 14, 2008

Am I too bizarre?

If you cross that line, and no one appreciates your ramblings, have you gone too far? After all, who is this for? I would like to say it is only for me and forget everyone else, but I truly need someone to read my ramblings. Yes, okay, I did sign up to have ads placed on my blog. This not only implies that I would like an audience, but one that needs things. Unfortunately, they have yet to match my interests to any ads. Is this because the nonsense that fills my head doesn't link in any way to the commercial market, or just a statement that the lack of quality in my ramblings makes it a good business decision to avoid affiliation with me?

.no se.


Come back Shane.......Shane?
No?....Well, forget you. I'll learn how to shoot the damn rifle on my own.
Hmmmm...it is a WINCHESTER rifle by the way. And, my NIKE shoes make it easy for me to run through the woods while covered in DEEP WOODS OFF to keep the mosquitoes away; nothing works better.



No?....Oh, whats the use.

1 comment:

Echo said...

Still laughing--you made my day!