Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Weak shtick

From the far corner of the Internet, among the dust balls where no one ever goes, came an almost imperceptible "yap."

No, it was a tap, followed by another and yet another. The slow, rhythmic tapping called out silently "we rae here."...tap,tap,tap..."we are here."
"It's a good thing we're not on fire," it continued, "because no one knows we're here."

I just almost slapped myself.

I need a new shtick, my routines are tired. Yeah, yeah, we all know that your shoes don't fit, no one knows you're here, and you run past a mysterious rock in the dark. Oh yeah, and you have coffee hangups. Find some new material; I'm just saying.

What about politics? A political shtick that pokes fun at current issues and politicians...it just may work, but I have some research to do.

I'll be back.

P.S. I have a site full of no ads, still.

P.P.S. I didn't even make it to "publish post," and I knew that I would not be back to discuss politics. It's just not me. I'll vote for whomever contacts me first and helps me get ads on my site. In the meantime, I'm off to run pig rock route 3.

No comments: